A booking can be made in several ways:
1.1 Via a binding booking request. The binding booking request of the guest is immediately binding. If the booking system of the landlord has accepted your binding booking request, YOU will receive a booking confirmation from the landlord, if the landlord agrees to the booking, with the request to pay the total price in accordance with the following rules.
1.2 About an offer from the landlord to the guest. The offer must be signed by the tenant and received by the landlord within 5 days. Upon acceptance of the offer by the landlord, the tenant will receive a booking confirmation with a request to duly pay the total price. If the return deadline is not met, the offer is invalid.
By concluding the contract and making payment, the guest confirms that he/she has read and accepted the house rules and agrees to send invoices to the guest's e-mail address specified in the booking request.
The total amount is to be transferred to our account immediately after the booking confirmation.
Payment costs, especially in the case of transfer from abroad, are to be borne by the guest.
After booking, the payment options Sofortüberweisung, S€PA, Przelewy24 (P24) and Blik are also available.
This reservation can be canceled free of charge up to 30 days before arrival. In this case, the amount paid will be refunded within 7 days after submission of the cancellation. If the cancellation is made after this time or the guest does not appear at all, the accommodation will charge 50 % of the value of the reservation.
Non refundable offer
To confirm this reservation, the full amount of the stay must be paid in advance. In case of cancellation, change or no-show on the date of arrival, no refund will be made.
The apartments can be occupied from 16:00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:00 on the day of departure.
If the booked rental object is not available in time due to adverse circumstances, the tenant has to set the landlord a grace period until 6:00 pm on the day of arrival to remedy the situation.
Departure must be by 11 am
If the departure time is exceeded by more than 30 minutes, an additional night will be charged.
Other arrival and departure times can be agreed individually with the landlord.
● From 22:00 - 07:00 there is night silence in the entire facility.
● Smoking is prohibited in the apartment and in the building.
● Animals are not allowed.
● For a stay of several weeks, towels and bed linen are changed weekly.
● It is prohibited to block stairs and hallways with bicycles, strollers or other large objects.
● For the duration of renting the apartment, the guest is obliged to turn off the lights, keep the windows and door closed.
The vacation apartment WILL be handed over by the landlord in broom-clean condition with complete inventory.
● The tenant agrees to treat the rental property (apartment, inventory and outdoor facilities) with care. Should damage occur during the rental period, the guest is obliged to inform us. The guest is also liable for the fault of his fellow travelers.
● On the day of departure the apartment is to be left broom-clean, the garbage is to be disposed of in the bins provided for this purpose, which are located in the garage (floor -1, to the garage exit). The dishes are to be left clean in the kitchen cupboards.
● If the guest shortens the stay, the landlord will not refund the money for the unused time.
As a security for furnishing and equipment the guest has to transfer a deposit in the amount of 400 zl.
The tourist tax is 2,50 zł per person per night.
The guest is liable for any damage caused by him to the rental property, inventory, eg damage to the floor or furniture. This also includes the cost of lost keys.
Excluded from this are damages due to force majeure.
In the event of the following gross violations of these house rules, the guest will be charged an additional fee within 7 days of becoming aware of the damage caused.
Any damage incurred after the apartment has been taken back must be compensated in the amount of the acquisition costs or the repair costs plus a handling fee.
The guest agrees to the storage, modification and / or deletion of personal data required under the contract concluded with him. All personal data will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
In case of use of the vacation apartment contrary to the contract, such as subletting, overcrowding, disturbance of domestic peace, etc., as well as non-payment of the full rent, the contract can be terminated without notice. The rent already paid remains with the landlord.
The lessor is liable within the scope of the duty of care of a prudent businessman for the proper provision of the rental object. Liability for any failures or disruptions of the water or power supply as well as events and consequences due to force majeure are hereby excluded.6